Sunday, February 22, 2009

Progress Photos

Every weight loss blog needs progress photos (in my opinion) and I have been a slacker. I looked in my photo archives to find the "befores," so they don't show me as well as the last ones.

Oct 2006:
Highest Weight (besides during/right after pregnancy)
160lbs (ish)
6 months post baby
Did Weight Watchers while I nursed and got down to 136 lbs in June 2007. (The weight stayed on until I stopped nursing. Wasn't one of the lucky ones!)


Stayed around 140 (+/- 5 lbs) till Aug. 2008 and started the blog:

In Progress:
Sat. Feb 21, 2009
127.4 lbs

7 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

You look wonderful. Great job with the weight loss and thanks for posting the progress picks. They are inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job! Keep it up!

Becky Fyfe said...

You look great! 135 is my goal weight but I still have a long way to go.

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

wow, that is terrific! You look great!

Angela said...

You look great! Keep up the great work and LOVE the zucchini recipe. I'm gonna have to make those! I love zucchini and never really eat it unless it fattening in bread.

fittingbackin said...

Great job! Love your blog - am going to start trying your recipes soon!! :)

Malach said...

First time here & you look maaaawvelous!!!

After 10 surgeries in 27 months I've packed on the pounds & will definitely use your blog as an information resource, as well as inspiration. Keep up the good work!!!