Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Think I Lost a few Pounds Yesterday

A quick but definitely not fun way to lose weight. Was it worth it? I would say no.

Yes, you guessed it, I was down and out yesterday with the stomach flu. Am trying to recuperate today; I think it has passed. Thank goodness! We leave tomorrow to go to Hawaii for a long weekend, and I was afraid that we would have to cancel the trip. That would have really sucked.

So as I lay in bed trying to regain my strength, I thought I would check on my blog. Much to my surprise, I was nominated for an award!

Thanks so much, Diva on a Diet! This really made my day.

The Fabulous Award Rules:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 fabulous blogs.
The WW Chick
Liz Rosenbaum Fitness
Back to the Fridge
A Veggie Venture
Bitch Cakes
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions:
Blogging, Family, Cooking, Reading, Friends


3. Make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
Diva On a Diet


3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

I had the flu yesterday, too!!!

Congrats on your award.

thewwchick said...

Thanks for the award!!! I had stomach flu, too!!!! Mine hit me Thursday night. I had to miss my Friday meeting because of it. :(

Sunny said...

I'm excited to find your blog! I'm working on losing weight also right now and have been keeping a weight loss blog to try to stay motivated. It's tough tho! I look forward to reading your blog and getting great tips to help me in my weight loss journey! :)