Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feta Stuffed Zucchini

I've mentioned it before, but me and 2 friends do a dinner swap. We each pick a night, and make dinner for all 3 families (small families). Then the Thursday dinner, we rotate. It is the greatest thing ever. Most weeks, you make only one dinner, and the other nights, dinner is brought right to your door! We are all doing Weight Watchers, so we write the points on a sticky note. Anyway, we all are driven to try to make good, well-rounded dinners, with sides.

While trying to think of good side dishes and vegetables, I came across an awesome blog called A Veggie Venture. On it she lists vegetable dishes by Points, and alphabetically. I was browsing through her recipes and found this amazing one called Feta Stuffed Zucchini. It looked amazing, so I made it this week. It was super yummy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,

So glad you liked the zucchini!

Would you mind giving me a shout via e-mail, please? ak @ kitch en dash par ade dotdot com. Thanks!